Built-in nail dust collector TERI Turbo 2021 with НЕРО-filter white (white mesh), 90 W
For this product delivery 2-3 weeks
TERI Turbo 2021 is a new, incredibly powerful and quiet built-in nail dust collector from 2021 with a water resistant НЕРО-filter. It was possible to reduce the noise level and increase the suction power due to the modernization of the motor and housing.
The dust collector body is made of molded ABS plastic. The pattern and inscriptions on the mesh are laser engraved and will not wash off over time. Stainless steel mesh painted with abrasion resistant powder paint. Avoid contact with the mesh of corrosive (aggressive) substances, as they can spoil the appearance of the mesh. Use rubbing alcohol to clean the mesh, then wipe the surface dry. The filter can be washed under running water and treated with a disinfectant solution. The filter can be used only after complete drying.
HEPA-filter (High Efficiency Particulate Air or High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance) is a type of high efficiency air filter. Used in dust collectors, air purification systems, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
The power supply is placed inside for mobility, and the power cable, 2 meters long and an ergonomic plug, makes it incomparably more convenient than all competitors!
- Power: 90 W
- Thrust (smooth regulation): 1,3 – 5,4 meters per second
- Engine speed: 3000 per minute
- Power supply: 230 V
- Size: 220 x 220 x 100 mm (height)
- Table hole size: 165 x 195 mm
- Noise: 58-80 Db
- TERI branded HEPA-filter
- Warranty: 24 months
Features of operation:
- It is not allowed to get any liquid inside the device, therefore, using the filter is possible only after it has completely dried.
- It is recommended to shake out the dust from the filter after each client (dry cleaning), and you can rinse the filter under running water once a day or once a week (wet cleaning), depending on the intensity of use of the vacuum cleaner. A clogged filter indicator is a decrease in the power of dust suction or its flying back from the inlet. The dust filter can be washed under running water and treated with a disinfectant solution, but use only after it is completely dry.
- It is recommended to change the filter every 1-2 months, depending on the intensity of use of the vacuum cleaner. Excessive clogging of the vacuum cleaner can be caused by rarely cleaning the filter or changing the filter, which can lead to blocking or overheating of the fan.
- Physical damage to the device, foreign objects entering the fan impeller blades or the electronic control unit are not allowed
- Do not create obstacles for the air outlet from the vacuum cleaner , otherwise its power will drop and dust will not be sucked in.
- Exceeding the permissible power supply parameters is not allowed – 220-240 V
- Intervention by unauthorized persons in the structure or electrical circuit of the device is not allowed
- In case of revealing traces of improper operation, the service center reserves the right to repair the device for the price agreed with the buyer.