TERI Turbo is a 2020 model with a water resistant НЕРО-filter that is quieter and more powerful than previous ones. It was possible to reduce the noise level and increase the suction power due to the modernization of the motor and housing.
The pattern and inscriptions on the mesh are laser engraved and will not wash off over time. Stainless steel mesh painted with abrasion resistant powder paint. The filter can be washed under running water and treated with a disinfectant solution. Use of the filter is possible only after complete drying.
HEPA-filter (High Efficiency Particulate Air or High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance) is a type of high efficiency air filter. Used in vacuum cleaners, air purification systems, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
All components are manufactured in Ukraine at the TERI ™ manufacturing plant! The power supply is placed inside for mobility, and the power cable, 2 meters long and an ergonomic plug, makes it incomparably more convenient than all competitors!
- Power: 90 W
- Thrust: 5,7 meters per second
- Engine speed: 1760-4800 per minute (smooth regulation)
- Power supply: 110-240 V
- Size: 220 x 220 x 100 mm (height)
- Table hole size: 165 x 195 mm
- Noise: 71 Db
- TERI branded HEPA-filter
- Warranty: 24 months
Features of operation:
- It is not allowed to get any liquid inside the device, therefore, using the filter is possible only after it has completely dried.
- It is recommended to shake out the dust from the filter after each client (dry cleaning), and you can rinse the filter under running water once a day or once a week (wet cleaning), depending on the intensity of use of the vacuum cleaner. A clogged filter indicator is a decrease in the power of dust suction or its flying back from the inlet. The dust filter can be washed under running water and treated with a disinfectant solution, but use only after it is completely dry.
- It is recommended to change the filter every 1-2 months, depending on the intensity of use of the vacuum cleaner. Excessive clogging of the vacuum cleaner can be caused by rarely cleaning the filter or changing the filter, which can lead to blocking or overheating of the fan.
- Physical damage to the device, foreign objects entering the fan impeller blades or the electronic control unit are not allowed
- Do not create obstacles for the air outlet from the vacuum cleaner , otherwise its power will drop and dust will not be sucked in.
- Exceeding the permissible power supply parameters is not allowed – 220-240 V
- Intervention by unauthorized persons in the structure or electrical circuit of the device is not allowed
- In case of revealing traces of improper operation, the service center reserves the right to repair the device for the price agreed with the buyer.