Filter SheMax for mortise SMARTV-PRO
How to care for the Filter for table dust collector SheMax?
– It is forbidden to wash the filter (only dry care)
– Shake out the filter after each client
– Fine particles that are stuck between the fibers, it is desirable to clean using any narrow brush
– We recommend changing the filter every two months (at the rate of 6 customers per day)
– There is no difference between a nero filter and a carbon filter. Carbon filter is much more expensive. The effect of quality is the same