Pedicure nozzle “Standard” is used for processing hard-to-reach places between the fingers and under the toes
- Grinding the skin around the nails
- Removal of calluses and hardened toes
- Removal of skin growths on the little fingers
The nozzle of professional quality. Made of high quality medical grade stainless steel and composite abrasive head
Patented technology, reduces procedure time by 30 – 50%
- Shank diameter is 2.35 mm (3/32)
- Length of the nozzle is 50 … 53 mm
- The recommended turns 28 500 rpm
- Abrasiveness is indicated by color (green – medium)
Subject to chemical disinfection with liquid and sterilization in preparations for flexible endoscopes (for example, Surfanios lemon fresh and Aniosept activ, ANIOS or CIDEX, ASP).
It is permissible to use preparations for softening callosities, keratinized skin. Moistening the treatment area with a spray or wet wipe will reduce heating and dust formation.