Set C13S Plus d=13mm consists of 4 caps C13S (180 grit, super fine abrasiveness) and the base. Basics, in turn, are of two types and the client himself decides with which type of bases to choose a set:
– The base is iron, which is completely made of high quality medical stainless steel. Such a base is resistant to chemical solutions and high temperature processing (autoclave, dry heat). This base can also be ordered separately.
– The base is ordinary, the rod of which is made of high quality medical stainless steel, and the ring is made of hard plastic. The base can be chemically disinfected and sterilized in preparations for flexible endoscopes.
Used for the final polishing of the foot after caps:
- Finishing polishing (grinding) of the heels
- Diameter of cap 13 mm
- Shank diameter is 2.35 mm (3/32)
- The recommended turns 20 000 rpm
- Abrasiveness is indicated by color (gray – super fine, polishing)
Pedicure system MULTIBOR professional quality. Lightweight, durable, optimally balanced. At high and very high speeds, it does not vibrate, does not bend.
The base is made of high quality medical stainless steel. The cap is made of hard plastic, perfectly holds its shape under load. The top layer of the cap is coated with a very sharp and hard alumina abrasive with a hardness of 9 units. Only diamond has more – 10 units.
The abrasive layer holds firmly to the cap on the composite bond
Patented technology reduces procedure time by 30 – 50%.
The cap can be chemically disinfected and sterilized in preparations for flexible endoscopes (e.g. Surfanios lemon fresh and Aniosept activ, ANIOS or CIDEX, ASP).
Made in Ukraine. This is not China!