TERI 800M 2021 is a new model with a waterproof НЕРО-filter and a removable stainless steel mesh. The streamlined design of the case, the power regulator, ease of operation – all this is combined in a new hood for manicure from the TERI company. All inscriptions are engraved and will not wash off over time. The filter can be washed under running water and treated with a disinfectant solution. Use of the filter is possible only after complete drying.
HEPA-filter (High Efficiency Particulate Air or High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance) is a type of high efficiency air filter. Used in vacuum cleaners, air purification systems, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
The power supply is placed inside for mobility, and the power cable, 2 meters long and an ergonomic plug, makes it incomparably more convenient than all competitors!
- Power: 80 W
- Thrust: 2,5 – 4,5 meters per second
- Engine speed: 2700 per minute (smooth regulation)
- Power supply: 230 V
- Size: 257 х 262 х 108 mm
- Noise: 73 Db
- TERI branded HEPA-filter
- Warranty: 24 months
- SES Certificate, Quality Certificate and Declaration of Conformity
Features of operation:
- It is not allowed to get any liquid inside the device, therefore, using the filter is possible only after it has completely dried.
- It is recommended to shake out the dust from the filter after each client (dry cleaning), and you can rinse the filter under running water once a day or once a week (wet cleaning), depending on the intensity of use of the vacuum cleaner. A clogged filter indicator is a decrease in the power of dust suction or its flying back from the inlet. The dust filter can be washed under running water and treated with a disinfectant solution, but use only after it is completely dry.
- It is recommended to change the filter every 1-2 months, depending on the intensity of use of the vacuum cleaner. Excessive clogging of the vacuum cleaner can be caused by rarely cleaning the filter or changing the filter, which can lead to blocking or overheating of the fan.
- Physical damage to the device, foreign objects entering the fan impeller blades or the electronic control unit are not allowed
- Do not create obstacles for the air outlet from the vacuum cleaner , otherwise its power will drop and dust will not be sucked in.
- Exceeding the permissible power supply parameters is not allowed – 220-240 V
- Intervention by unauthorized persons in the structure or electrical circuit of the device is not allowed
- In case of revealing traces of improper operation, the service center reserves the right to repair the device for the price agreed with the buyer.